Sunday, July 09, 2006
Hello all --
This post is long over due... so I'll just get straight to it...
Lots of progress going on here... mostly with our upstairs....
Upstairs Floor, Vents and Ceiling
. Adam and his Dad have been working very hard... they replaced several busted floorboards in preparation for laying the new plywood.
. They also installed a new wall vent in the largest of the upstairs bedrooms.
. Adam's Dad installed the new ceiling drywall in the big bedroom.
. This past Saturday, they set off to remove the bathroom floor, in preparation for new plywood.
. In the process, they decide to tear up the whole bathroom. I just found this out tonight when I went upstairs to document for the blog. Boy, was I surprised. We were originally planning to redo only the bathroom floor; now, aside from the toliet and tub, everything will be new.
. The bathroom is painted and semi-accessorized. Walls are yellow-green, towels are aqua blue... see pics below...
Phew... time for bed.